Sign up for a free account and in just minutes you’ll be able to start receiving payments for your eBay items.
- Go to the PayPal Sign-up page
- Choose your country and account type (Premier Accounts for casual sellers or Business accounts for businesses). Learn more about account types.
- Enter your information and confirm your email address to complete the process.
- Verify your account by adding a credit card and completing the Expanded Use Program.
- Link your verified PayPal account with your eBay account (required for selling internationally.) Learn more.
Note: You can choose to add a bank account either at time of registration or at time of withdrawal. PayPal recommends adding this when you set your account up, so that withdrawals are ready to be completed quickly and conveniently. Learn how to add a bank account.